If you are not satisfied with the product you received, you can open a dispute before the order is closed. You may follow the below steps to Open Dispute:
1. Sign in to ‘My Shop’ and click ‘My Orders’
2. Locate the relevant order
3. Click the Open ‘Refund’ button
4. Enter required information and choose the refund type, then submit your refund request.
4. Once your application is submitted, supplier will see it and deal with it.
If an agreement is reached, the transaction will be cancelled automatically.
Please be advised to apply for a refund before the deadline, or the order will be completed.
Also, you may have an open communication with your supplier and agree on a mutual refund solution. To contact the supplier, you may go to the product detail page or shop and click ‘Contact Now’ to send a message. You can also click ‘Chat Now’ to chat in real time with suppliers who are online using our instant messenger, TradeManager.